Jumamosi, 5 Desemba 2015

Death Has Forgotten Me, Now I Have Lost All Hope to Die....179-Year-Old Man Cries Out (Pictured)

An Indian man who claims to be born in 1835 is not only the oldest man in the world, but also the man who has lived the longest since the history of mankind (according to the Guinness World Records).

According to the information transmitted, Mahashta Mûrasi was born in Bangalore on January 6, 1835.

In 1903, he lived in Varanasi, where he worked until 1957, until his retirement at the already venerable age of 122.

According to WorldNewsDailyReport, all official documents to identify this man support his version.

"I have been alive for so long, that my great grand-children have been dead for years," says Mr Mûrasi. "In a way, death has forgotten me. And now I have lost all hope to die!"

0 comments:

Chapisha Maoni